Friday, 16 March 2012

A Wonderful day at Vintage Vision Fayre!

A Great Day!

hello dear readers!

i hope you have had a good week and are planning something nice with your family and friends this weekend.


i thought i would show you a few photos that i took at the Vintage Vision Fayre that was held last sunday.

My Collage-Gypsy Ltd Stall

as you know i did a stall there along with lots of other stall holders all selling vintage clothes, homewares, gifts and lots more.

Some lovely outfits on the catwalk
as well as lots of shopping there was a catwalk and lindy-hop dancing.

Lindy-hoppers with great moves & outfits!
it was a really lovely day - i met lots of new people, the fayre had over a 1000 visitors so i was kept busy all day which i like because you get a great buzz from chatting to people who are interested in similar things. 

i had a couple of wholesale enquiries and a lovely lady who had seen my work in Coco Love bought 2 of my original collages.  she absolutely loved them and it's great to know that my work is going to a customer that will appreciate it.

One of my original one of a kind collages that i sold
i sold lots of my cushions so after easter i will have to get busy on my sewing machine to replenish my stock!




i've had some new followers on twitter and facebook since the fayre which is lovely and i myself have discovered new people that i am now following.

you might like to check out my twitter and facebook and see who i am interested in and if you like what you see why don't you 'like' me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment