Thursday, 19 January 2012

New Year, New Website..

hello dear readers...


just a very quick update today to let you know that i have been very busy springcleaning this blogsite.

i now have extra pages which i will be updating with information on a regular basis (hopefully!)and over the next couple of weeks i will be adding more pages so that i can feature photos, inspiration etc.


you may also like to know that i have started a little website.  it's just a very simple one and as its early days i still have more information to put on it but i'm pleased to say that my shop is up and running on it so i will be adding more products over the next few weeks.  my website shop is also linked to my facebook page Collagegypsy.  it you take a look just click on CollageGypsy Shop and my little store will come up.

click on this link collagegypsy.moonfruit.com and let me know what you think to my little website.

so now, back to sewing and crafting.....




No comments:

Post a Comment