Friday, 12 August 2011

i've had a really busy time lately. last week i did a stall at Vintage Vision Abergavenny. it was a lovely day, busy with people, good music and great stalls. i had a lot of interest in my work and sold really well.

at the same time i've been redecorating our dining room into a proper studio for me because business is going well and i need a proper space for myself to work in. i'm going for white walls, vintage tablecloths, framed pictures that inspire me, and also my own work on the walls as well.

the big chill is finally packing up in the park so hopefully i can get back to walking my dog monty. i've also missed riding my bike. i put the extra spare time to good use and decorated our bedroom and started my studio. hopefully i will soon have a few photos to show of it.

i'm also doing a commission for a lady who wants wedding invitations made so i'm working with vintage wedding photos, and also photos of her own family getting married to give it a personal feel to her. i think they'll come out really well. i'll post photos when i'm all done.

my work seems to be selling really well in cardiff which is great. its a shop called kays elclectic vintage in the royal arcade. its run by bryn who's a lovely lady. check out her facebook page kays eclectic vintage. she sells some lovely things.

in the next couple of weeks i'm going to put items in my shop on facebook so i'll keep you posted. christmas is just round the corner so i'll be making lots of gifts and homewares to put in my facebook shop, and maybe etsy and folksy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment